Let’s try this tasty & simple 500 kcal meal this weekend!
- cut potatoes into fries, season with salt and pepper.
- Spray avocado oil in the air fryer tray and put the potatoes in, air fry for 20-25 mins (200 degree)
- Marinate pork patty: mix pork mince with 1 egg, garlic & herb blend, 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil. Fry the patty over 2-3 minutes each side. (Time varies depends on the thickness of patty)
- Cut carrot into half moon shape.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil. Cook the carrot with a bit of water until tender. Add kale and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Share this recipe with your friends and families!
If you do not like eating pork, you can use beef to replace the pork patty, see below.