Need some easy meal idea? Here we go!
We are following the healthy plate portion. 1/2 plate of vegetables, 1/4 plate of lean proteins and 1/4 plate of carbs.
1. Cut potato🥔 into your preferred size (I prefer bite-sized)
2. Place on an air fryer tray, spray with avocado oil and Season with salt & pepper
Roasted for around 20-25mins (200 degree Celsius)
3. Cut the chicken breast into pieces/ slices
4. Heat a drizzle of olive in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken and season with garlic and herbs blend
5. When the roasted potato is ready, mix the salad with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar